Traveling through Copenhagen airport Kastrup during COVID-19 times in SAS Plus
Traveling during this crazy Covid-19 times is a very big challenge.
I travelled from Sweden to Denmark’s airport Kastrup to take a SAS flight SK2777 from Copenhagen to Athens, which was the first flight available.
I used 18 000 Eurobonus points to get a seat in SAS Plus class, which this time did not give any additional benefits in comparison to SAS Go.
Here’s the current travel conditions:
- SAS business and Gold lounges are closed
- SAS and Copenhagen fast tracks are not available
- Mandatory facial mask while in the airport and onboard
- No priority boarding, boarding starts from the back of the plane
- No drinks or food service, were only served a bottle of water and disinfection napkip
Overall, it was very different experience and felt unrealistic to fly for the first time since February 2020.
On arrival to Athens we were asked to present previously obtained QR codes and had a Covid-19 swap. Thankfully it was negative, but results you get day after via SMS message.