Aegean Airlines with SPG is running very generous promotion for members of Miles+Bonus and SPG Starwood Preferred Guest programs.
Book a stay at selected hotel members of Starwood Preferred Guest in Greece and benefit from 3,000 extra Starpoints, which is a value of one night in some properties.
On top of it, if you decide to convert Starpoints into Miles+Bonus award miles you can earn 5,000 award miles for every 20,000 Starpoints transferred to Miles+Bons in a single transaction. Read more about the promotion on Aegean page.
Gold Miles+Bonus members may take advantage of their exclusive coupons for benefits and discounts at 8 hotel-members of Starwood Preferred Guest in Greece. Read more about the benefits here.
- Athens: King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel and Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino at Costa Navarino
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa in Crete
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort in Rhodes
- Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort in Santorini
Τhe offer is valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2017, based on hotels’ seasonality and availability.
It is a great offer if you are member of both programs and looking to boost your Aegean Miles+Bonus account together with accumulating very valuable Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints.
Greece is one of my most favorite vacation destinations in EU during the summer, unfortunately SPG properties there are quite expensive, but worth it.